Sunday, November 9, 2008

FINALLY!

I'm just going to post some pictures of what we've been doing this fall!


MiMi.... our new family dog. She is a Morkie (maltese/yorkie mix)! She is a lot of fun and loves to play with Cassidy (biting her toes and jumping on her head). Cassie is not so sure about her. Since our neighbors stole Simba we got lonely and got her. I know Brady and Cam are laughing at me because I am a horrible dog owner!

I had the chance to go to San Diego for a nursing conference with some friends from Utah! It was a blast eating at yummy resturants, going to the beach, and jogging early every morning before the conference. I'll have to post some pictures with the girls later but the San Diego temple is gorgeous! After I got back, Shannon went to Las Vegas for a medical conference.

Dallin was a freaky doctor guy for Halloween. This was at his school parade as he was passing by. Of course, he was to cool for a picture so I had to quickly get one as he walked by the camera.....that is why it is blury.


Carley and her friends that are so cool! I bet everyone wishes they could be like them. Carley was a hippie for halloween.



This is our cute little 9 month old lamb on Halloween who can walk now and has been for about a month! She started walking way too young! She is such a joy. She copy cats everything. She can point to her nose, say meow and ruff, and fall down the stairs (yeah I know we're real great parent's but when you have a house full of 10 you tend to lose track of some!)


We celebrated Joshua and Megan's birthday while they were up here! We had a blast at BLAST OFF! The kids played laser tag, ate pizza and played in the jungle gym.



Carley, Joshua, Amber, Megan playing in the first snow fall (during October). The colorado kiddos were able to come see us during their fall break! And this is what they got..... Snow!



Fall football! Ya gotta love it! Dallin's team went 6-2 and had an awesome season. Dallin played full back, defensive end and kicker! He rocks.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Finally a post! The lamb pic is so CUTE! I know you have got to come in town for the Holidays so you WILL BE going to lunch with Angie and me!

Jorg Family said...

Looks like a fun-filled fall. I can't your babe is already up and going...time goes by way too fast. Tutu mentioned your were thinking of coming down for Thanksgiving. If so, we'll see you then!

Henich Family said...

Sounds like you guys are doing great! Next time you are in town let me know so we can get together!

The Jenkins said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time up there! I am so excited to see pics of the kids. I can't believe Cassidy is walking! Crazy! Miss and love you all!

Goodrich's said...

Cassie is just entirely too small to be standing up and walking. She is such a cutie! Nice of you to work in an update on your blog!

Jolene said...

Alysha,
Way cute pictures (especially the lamb pic- I can't believe Cassie is so big!- it's been to long since I've seen her).
I am still totally bummed that I didn't go to San Diego with you guys (I heard a certain someone wasn't much fun- I would have totally partied it up, Mormon style of course). I want to see more pic's of the trip- especially you in a bikini.
Are you coming down here for the holidays? If so we totally need to get together (sorry I'm so bad about keeping in touch, I've been so busy I don't even call Miriam very often).
Hope all is going well and hope to see you soon.

Jolene

Angie said...

So cute! I love the lamb costume! And don't worry we've all had our kids fall down the stairs!

Goodrich's said...

Alysha- Next time you have a chance, leave your e-mail address on my blog so I can send you an invite, we're going to go private and I don't have your e-mail address. Thanks!